All 8 art Reviews

Black hole Black hole

holy snap

i saw it on some dream of mine or movie cant remmeber....anyway great work if you can tell me what inspired you to draw this il realy thank you mouth

mindmaster123 responds:

Thanks for the review is good that my work will inspire someone ;)

Together Together

lol...

it looks like some one punched her in the eye....i liked that you bring a lot of sensitivity to the picture :)

7Kiba responds:

yeah... that shadow was a mistake.
Thx for sharing your opinion!^^

The Young Lady The Young Lady

um...let's see

its very nice tch skils that you got there but mostly i liked that you brought personalty and soul to the girl with her eyes..btw the hair is amazingly drawn and i think you need to bring more shadows and keep up am in love :)

7Kiba responds:

Thx!

KUNG-FU STALIN KUNG-FU STALIN

heehheheh

very like this work but stalin rape you when you get to hell cuse he like no kung fu he like only vodka and killing ppl very nice style you got there loved the shadow and the use of something called racer :)

Greek - The Space Traveler Greek - The Space Traveler

0.o

where do you buy my acid? nice work many movie writers do deal with such theme and yo get riuch and buiy myself many bitchs and acid keep on smoking whatever you smoe? and doin this great shit

Matricide Matricide

i saw ur gallery....

dude your work is one of a kind... just be carefull not getting into some of the more dark "moza" it can call bad spirit open..you....unless ur a good guy just dont do any wired shit and keep up with the art... :)

Azurenex responds:

I have no idea what you are on about mate, but nice one. cheers!

Dragon Dragon

0.o

dude i admire your work...i just wish that you will use less tech in drawing and more free style....but it's awsome

Fish Fish

question

is this a copy of some fish from salvdor dali??? nvm its very good picture love your work man keep up

Windoff responds:

This isn't copy. This from from my head=) Newer seen that work of Dali, but i want to!=)